Stephen King famously said, “If you don’t have time to read, you don’t have the time (or the tools) to write.” Here at The Write Practice, we love reading, and we want to give you a boost in your reading, too.
That’s why this week, we’re giving away a Kindle Paperwhite!
Enter the giveaway now! Or, read on to get all the details.
Win a Fully Loaded Kindle Paperwhite
We love the Kindle Paperwhite for reading all our favorite ebooks. So we’re giving one away to one lucky writer!
But that’s not all — we’ve loaded this Paperwhite with the entire Write Practice library. The winner will receive our full collection of writing guides, amazing references for writing any story.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Let’s Write a Short Story, the bestselling guide to the craft of short story writing
- 15 Days to Write and Submit a Short Story, the companion workbook
- How to Win a Writing Contest, a behind-the-scenes look at what judges really look for in winning short stories
- Scrivener Superpowers, the no-nonsense guide to getting the most out of Scrivener
- And of course, a Kindle Paperwhite!
How to Enter the Giveaway
Want to enter the giveaway? Here’s how to maximize your chances of winning:
- Click here to go to the giveaway page, or scroll down to the bottom of this page.
- At the bottom of the page, answer the (easy!) question, which is really just there to make sure you’re a human. (You are a human, right?)
- Then, enter your email address to enter.
- Check your email and click the link in the confirmation email to confirm your entry.
- After you enter, share the contest page with your friends. For each friend who enters, you get 3 more chances to win.
You have a week to get as many entries as you can. The giveaway will officially close on Monday, May 20, at midnight Pacific time.
Then, we’ll choose the winners on Wednesday, May 22, and notify them by email. If you’re ready to enter, scroll down for the giveaway.
How do you make time for reading as well as writing? Let me know in the comments below.