“How do you get published?”
That’s the question we hear most often from writers, and with good reason. Publishing is a long, multi-faceted journey, and it can be confusing or even overwhelming.
Publishing a book starts with an initial idea. The writing process includes a first draft, a second draft, and a final draft. In the midst of writing comes editing and critiquing. And if you want to actually sell books, you have to focus on more than just the writing.
You’ll need to prepare your audience, build an author website, and learn the publishing process. It’s a lot, and so many would-be authors get stuck at one point or another along the way.
One Year to Publish is an exclusive program that will guide you through each and every step of the writing and publishing process.
By the end of the year, you’ll have a published book (or be submitting to the right editors and agents to get your book published). Here are the current plans for the program:
- Exclusive monthly mastermind calls with Joe Bunting and your “One Year to Publish” community
- Two rounds of access to our proven program, 100 Day Book, to write your first and second drafts
- Access to Write to Publish to build your platform, create your author website, and learn to publish
- Prominent placement of your published book on the Write Practice website, as well as promotion to the Write Practice community of writers
- Professional editing on your book plan, first 5,000 words, and a Story Grid Diagnostic editing package to prepare you for your second draft
- Limited to 12 participants