2. Keep writing.
3. Whenever you think about it, write.
4. If you’re angry, write anyway.
5. If you’re feeling insecure, write anyway.
6. If you’re depressed and think no one cares about you or your writing, write anyway.
7. Don’t work for hours on the perfect zinger to respond with. Work on your writing.
8. If they convince you that you’re not a real writer, write anyway.
9. If you need to delete their comment, do it. Then go and write.
10. It doesn’t matter what they said or why they said it or who they are. It only matters that you write. So get to work.
Write about a mean-spirited, Internet troll, critic jerk who finally gets his or her comeuppance.
Write for fifteen minutes. When your time is up, post your practice in the comments section. And if you post, please be sure to give feedback to a few practices by other writers.
Happy writing! 😉