We’ve just emailed you a free book of our best, most unusual writing prompts. So go check your inbox!
I hope you enjoy the book, but more than that, I hope the writing prompts allow you to experience a side of writing that was previously closed off for you.
The creative writing prompts in 14 Prompts are designed to be done with the whole Write Practice community. I’d love for you to post your writing and give feedback to other writers. To make it easier, I’ve included the links below to the corresponding chapters in 14 Prompts.
- Out of Place
- Five Ways to Quit Being a Bi-Polar Writer
- Have You Found Your Voice?
- Six Elements of a Balanced Story
- Writer’s Block: How You Got It And How to Get Unblocked
- You Must Remember Every Scar
- Hemingway’s Brush Strokes
- Be Still
- How To Be Creative When You’re Busy
- The Soldier and the Most Vulnerable Man In the World
- Write For Your City
- The Myth of Perfection
I hope you enjoy these writing prompts, and all the creative writing prompts we post daily on The Write Practice!